domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

AMERRYMISHAP

I've read a lot lately about this designer on different blogs and I wanted to do the same. Here is the etsy shop amerrymishap.
Simple designs full of strength. Less is more people say :)

I still haven't bought anything because I can't decide which colour or shape I like the most.

amerrymishap picture

He leído mucho acerca de esta diseñadora en los diferentes blogs que leo y quería hacer lo mismo. Aquí tenéis la tienda de esty amerrymishap.
Diseños simple llenos de fuerza. Menos es más se dice :)

Aún no he comprado nada porque no soy capaz de decidir qué color y forma es la que más me gusta. ¿Alguna idea?

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...


fusion hair extension tools and supplies how to make a bun with short hair with a sock real hair wigs relaxing curly hair before and after hairtalk extensions cost best lace wigs haircut games for adults how to slick down thick natural hair human wigs double sided tape for hair extensions blonde hair dye without bleach and ammonia hair extensions uk hairstyles for indian wedding reception best hair extensions christchurch lace front wigs